Sep 29, 2010

From. My. Soul.

When my head finally cleared a little this morning I realized I felt like million bucks, a hundred thousand feet tall, like a new,
refreshed version of me.

But I couldn't place where all that good
energy came from until it hit me right in the middle of dishes.

It's you.

It's the massive success of the completed task. The task that you
spoke into existence and then carried through to fulfillment.

On days when you felt inadequate, you pressed on. On days you felt
lost, you pressed on. When you felt overwhelmed and under supported, you pressed on.

And though I've said it I have to say it again because not only am I
proud of you, I'm inspired by you. You've reminded me, just like when we first met that dreams are not only to be chased but captured then set free to chase again.

I. Love. You.

And I can never say it enough.

Next up? I believe that's me ...

From. My. Soul.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read. Please feel free to comment

blessings,

M