Mar 29, 2011

February 31st ...

Would be the exact date I'm fuckwitable/not shooting to kill just trying to maim so please remember my face every time you feel the pain/some words you wanna make vanish cuz of the violent threats you made/tried to bury a nigga kid you played like that high top fade/bitter lonely bitches still trying to battle but I see none/this ain't for you though/it's really a special middle finger to the internet gangsta trying to talk tough but count gum stuck to the sidewalk when I see you/the flock flies together so your seed's on probably her fourth Daddy/I'm pretty sure your fast ass never cracked the Tortoise and the Hare/so I'll spit it like the Cliffs and you can walk it out from there/don't play yourself/you know you love my style/closet full of bad decisions because I ain't return your smile in '94/would pull your file but it ain't that serious just wanna thank you for more wood to the fire/didn't think I'd see you kicking ya lil discrete shit tryin' to keep it a secret/you a fish, a bird & a worm/listen you East Broadway lame play ya self outta position and mention my name/I know what's what & I'll see all ya'll later/and still be just as nice & polite greet you with a smile throw up them deuces and shout out/hi hater ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read. Please feel free to comment

blessings,

M