Jul 23, 2008

Introducing me …

As nicotine and in-dough-nee infiltrate well-traveled and convoluted paths through out my bloodstream, I see silhouettes of, plastic hearted minions, manic perpetrators in well-intended destruction. It is altogether use-less for you to con-test the pleasurable in-gest, of this sticky green blow town induced lyrical maa-lest-station specifically delivered into your inner listen. Birthed from the, unchecked passions of an ancient harlot makes me the sum of witnessed brutality to soul and spirit, “all in the name, of the blood stained banner of Jesus”

Young broads with bodies built to lust for C cup titties, honey dripped thick, brown, and round, graffiti covered vaginal tragedies long before the age of 21

As I live and breathe … We’ve gone from ez rock and base to, pumping ez rocks from base giving birth to a new type of nigga, splitting banana clips like a jungle hungry gorilla, the lust for paper will lead to, no hesitation in the disrespectful and, brutal pursuit of respectability

Please put down the pen and, slowly back away because without warning or delay you’ll be blown to spastic from the kick back attached to the ass whipping of my verbal spit tactics

Perpetually with my board in the shop,chopped from the, frequent-high-flying-hover-craft type mileage like a decept I can transform from, cere-bral to, bru-tal producing 2 twin jet packs from my back, sumari inspired helicopter choppaz and a rubber griped 9, just in case revolution sparks before we finish this splif

Supreme writer I'm a bitter of myself none other, when I twist a hot verse I'm biggin’ up my culture, biggin’ up my music, birthed flow con-do-it, you ass salty, hatin' that the swag is foolish, so them rings and things you sing about bring em out, its hard to yell when tha bar-rels in your mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read. Please feel free to comment

blessings,

M