Oct 30, 2009

all day

The pen is mightier than the sword they say/so I solemnly swear to take aim all day/you say my pops is like a father but you ain't no fucking brother/pack my clips to the tip to fill your hips all day/taking my kindness for weakness/wanna slap you but you sweetness so I'll be sitting in the percent wit the pigs all day/while my aura has you running I'm from the lower all day/got niggaz who smack wit toolies cuff chains and puff wit mollies my nigga I'll say again we from the lower all day/don't force my hand cousin I'm a resourceful nigga/if my shooter don't wanna shoot I'll gladly squeeze that grip all day/ask my mom to pray for him and told God to talk to 'em/shit'll get dark to 'em put a spark through em/ya head is dripping got blood up on ya Pippin's/still puffing on that pipe you fucking joke/all day/peace to Champ in that Champion hoodie/he'll vouch when I almost jigged that cat wit the screwy/church said I was screwy/spirit drifting like buoys/this is spit in ya face/muthafucka/hok-tuey

1 comment:

  1. My favorite line: "you say my pops is like a father but you ain't no fucking brother"

    Also "hok-tuey" is great! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read. Please feel free to comment

blessings,

M