Oct 29, 2009

a lil somethin'

I am a word warrior/sho-gun samurai of sentence structure/a fire spitting dragon of biblical proportions/endorsements settled upon endorphins attached to hair pin turns & European glide seating/my language is a hieroglyphic magnificently manufacturing spit deep within the caverns of my spit factory/i saw a glitch in the matrix/does that mean agents are near, maybe it means they're soon to appear/I'm my version of neo so does that make me the one/its hot shit when ejecting verbal projectiles cuz I'm a son of a gun

3 comments:

  1. i like this post, marcus. it is strong. your wordplay is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great alliteration as usual.
    "word warrior;" "sho-gun samurai of sentence structure;" "endorsements - endorphins"

    Me gusta "verbal projectiles" and "word warrior" especially.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read. Please feel free to comment

blessings,

M