Oct 30, 2009

Guess who?

Niggaz mad my swagy bubbled to redickle/get off my pickle you've been left behind like the rapture/ or like you failed 5th grade math pick your chin up & get outta my path/I might resort to my bullying ways/hit you wit a flying fuck tucked as I turn buckle tussle like my name was bob backland/suplex your anatomy fucking tool/join the academy/and maybe you'll be worthy of some Shepparding action/niggaz in my faction got history of gun clapping, get ya jaws to flapping you'll be yapping to the captain/wake up missing in action/Sunday they'll be asking what happen cuz his passing got me feeling that this shit could really happen/not this time but next time I'll probably name names/M.I. shitting on pussy collars from on top of the game/who shot ya?

1 comment:

  1. a direct shot at someone it seems lol

    me gusta: "not this time but next time I'll probably name names"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to read. Please feel free to comment

blessings,

M