Mar 3, 2008

random thoughts ...

I remember most of the details from that evening, not every specific detail but the important ones. I’m pretty sure it was a summer night because I would have remembered it being cold, or snow, or some other dramatic shit like that; plus I’m sure I was outside the house in summer gear.

What I do remember is the flash of uninhibited and unchecked anger – the rush of power that came along with it as well as the evil satisfaction of finally telling him that he would pay. That one day he would need me, he would want me to pay attention to him, he would need the shine from the sun within my universe in order to deflect his deep freeze but we were both too blind – a direct result from our tag team eye gouging competition - to find away to avoid that destiny.

I’m sure the neighbors must have heard each and every word of my deranged rant – promising everything my bitter, hurt, and damaged emotions could utter; ranging from colorful and descriptive oaths to personally usher in his heinous and in my demented eyes, most triumphant murder. To simply promising that my goons will throw his fucking miserable ass a beating.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to read. Please feel free to comment

blessings,

M