Mar 7, 2008

today

They tried to kill me today; I mean I think that they think they’ve finally done it. I’m not part of this inner circle, not by blood at least; my family hit the ceiling at high-level line workers, actually it was my father. He never made those proper moves; you know that ones that secure your family’s future, those proper alliances with the proper power brokers. Nope, not my dad he always was just fine being small potatoes, just enough for his get high and he was good with the hustle. He didn’t sniff that shit anymore, it’s was the money and the women this trip around the pony track but a nigga still gotta have his get high. Besides he’s washed up now anyway, not much protection to me now - the inner circle put him to pasture about six or seven years ago he’s actually lucky it didn’t end for him right then. He’d gotten sloppy, caught up with his importance and no longer worth the risk - it was his being just close enough to the inner circle and the ability to generate revenue that’s saving his crazy ass to this day.

Even with his earning potential I was still alone and out of jurisdiction, his New York value had long since diminished, I was an easy target - out spoken, articulate, and instinctively honest. I had been spending time with my girl’s godfather but he’s part of the old guard and the new regime has no regard for what was, so his protection was more cosmetic than anything else - it simply brought me more time - time, which assured I’d survive what was coming. Fortunately for me everything was destroyed in the attempt so as of right now I’m untraceable but I know it won’t take long for them to figure out I’m still alive. I’m not looking back though, time will settle all accounts I have some other things to figure out right now and once those things are figured the rest will play. I know who carried out the task, I just don’t know how deep this betrayal extends I’ve identified the few allies remaining, what I haven’t been able do is figure all the enemies and I fear I’ve over looked a few. Truth be told its extremely difficult to know them all, even for those of us that are in by our outer regional blood. Most believe it’s mainly due to the introduction of self-ascension, in that environment there is no room for honest old-school allegiances.

Tomorrow I make contact with some that have already escaped the labyrinth, we will sit, drink coffee, and share memories - this will be the last time we see one another for a few seasons. It is also utterly important that none find them selves connected with me in any way; connection with me will expose them no matter where they choose to submerge. I however do not have this option of submersion, though I have escaped death it has occurred to me that remaining alive has rendered me an exile to all I knew and a nomad to all that awaits me. In the aftermath of the attempt I saw his face, a shadow of it actually and quickly I identified the hatred within his countenance. Malice and destruction had already taken residence within his heart replacing his professed dedication to all that was good. Death implored him to effectively terminate my essence because I detest the weakness of this realm under his tyrant-like scorching

One must always stay attuned for the next ...

I died today - tomorrow begins the life after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read. Please feel free to comment

blessings,

M